Heating Services in Anaheim
Even though you’re in Southern California, there are days when you really need your heater to work. After all, it gets cold here, too, and you don’t want your family to suffer just because your furnace has stopped working. If you need work done on your furnace – anything at all, – call Evolution Services. We’ll send out a highly skilled technician to get everything working again quickly.
When you call Evolution Services, you’re calling technicians who are not only experts in heating repair, but who also love their jobs. They take great pride and pleasure in knowing that they are helping you to live a life that makes you happy. They find it fulfilling when they can help you keep your home running because they know that you have better things to think about.
If you want your furnace to last a long time and to work as efficiently as it possibly can, it’s a good idea to perform regular maintenance on it. Our techs have experience working with many brands of furnaces, of all different types and ages, so they will know exactly what needs to be done with yours.
It may be time for furnace maintenance if:
- It has been over a year since you had maintenance done.
- Your furnace is working but not as well as it used to.
- You have questions about your furnace.
- You haven’t changed your filters in months.
- Your energy bills have gone up unexpectedly.
You may also need maintenance done if you have a relatively new furnace that is still under warranty. Some companies require regular maintenance in order to keep your warranty valid. If this is your situation, then don’t worry! We know what different manufacturers require and we will make sure everything gets done according to their specifications.
Our regular furnace maintenance includes replacing your filters, checking all of the components of the furnace, checking the pilot or ignition control, and more. We will assess how well your furnace is functioning, too, and let you know if there’s anything that needs to be repaired or upgraded to keep it working well for you all winter long.
If your furnace isn’t working well, we’ll send some out quickly to fix it so you can stay comfortable this winter. Our technicians will work hard to get it repaired the same day they come out or the next day, depending on the availability of parts and the time you notice the problem and call us. We will do our very best not to make you wait in the cold!
When your furnace dies completely, it’s clear that you need heating repair. Did you know, though, that there are other signs that a furnace is struggling and needs some help? If you notice any of these things, give us a call. We should be able to perform your furnace repair so that you don’t have to go without your hot air this winter.
- Your furnace runs all the time. Ideally, it should heat your home to the desired temperature, then turn off until the house cools again. If it runs all the time, it will burn out the motor faster and your furnace will not last as long.
- Your furnace isn’t heating effectively. It may be running well, but if it’s not producing enough hot air, your furnace isn’t doing it’s job. You need your home warm, not lukewarm or cool.
- Your furnace seems to work less effectively as the day goes on. If the air coming out of your vents starts out hot but gets cooler throughout the day, your furnace needs some work. We’ll help you get comfortable hot air all day long.
- Your energy bills have gone up and there’s not a good explanation. Your energy bills should stay about the same from year to year. If they have gone up and you haven’t changed your habits, it’s time to take a look at your furnace. We’ll let you know what we find and how you can get your bills back to normal.
Our comprehensive furnace repairs include examining all of the thermostats in your home. If these aren’t working, then your furnace may run forever, or it may not turn on at all. We include them in the repairs that we offer because their functioning is so closely tied to that of the furnace itself.
Is it time for a new furnace? Maybe your old one has stopped working or it’s old and you know it’s only a matter of time before you need a new one. Maybe you’ve had to do a lot more heating repairs over the last few years than you wanted to, and you’d like to save yourself the hassle by replacing your current furnace with a new one.
When it’s time for furnace installs in your home, give us a call. We’ll come out and assess your needs. This means looking at the size of your home, the number of people who live there, how often and for how long you use your furnace, and more. We’ll also talk to you about how energy efficient you would like your new furnace to be.
Once we know what you need and want, we’ll make some suggestions based on what we know of furnaces and the brands we trust. We’ll let you make the final choice, then we’ll help you get your new furnace ordered. We will also oversee its delivery and installation, making sure everything works before we leave.
If you have problems with your heating system or you need furnace repair, call Evolution Services. We would love to show you just how good we are at customer service and why so many people in Southern California call us first whenever they have problems with their heating.